How to Upload a Video
To share your video with Harper employees follow these steps:
- Upload the video to Microsoft Stream, part of Office 365.
- Correct the auto-generated captions from Microsoft Stream. All videos must be captioned
for digital accessibility compliance.
- Use the "Share" button to email link to video to Harper colleagues.
To share the video with students or people outside Harper, the video needs to be uploaded
YouTube. Complete steps 1 and 2 above and then:
- Edit the video permissions in Stream so that Michael Hubatch
(email@example.com) is a co-owner of the video and email him the link to the Stream video.
- Michael Hubatch will download the Stream video and corrected captions file and upload
them YouTube. When ready, he will email you the link - please allow two business days.
This information is also available on Harper’s Internal Portal (employees only).