Office Assistant Certificate
Develop the skills and experience needed to begin an entry-level position as an office assistant with this eight-credit-hour certificate program.
- 22% Job growth and $17.50 hourly average; varies by experience and credentials
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Program features special support for academic and career success
Gain the Edge in the workplace.
Advance in Excel, Access and Word in High-Growth Office Support Roles.
Featuring supports for Academic Success including study skills, job readiness, and professional communication.
• Required 70-hour off-site internship
• An optional support course is also available for qualifying students
• Learn the latest Microsoft tools, including Office 365
• Ask about financial assistance
• Convenient location
Starting September 2020 Fall Semester
RSVP for an info session
CALL847.925.6212 for private consultation
OFFICE ASSISTANT CERTIFICATE Harper College Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Starting August 2020 (Fall Semester)
Gain the skills needed to enter a competitive job market. Become proficient in using Spreadsheet, Database, and Word Processor.
Take 7 Courses to Earn 8 College Credits
(Courses feature Microsoft Office 365):
• Word Processing Software (CAS 105)
• Spreadsheet Software (CAS 115)
• Presentation Software (CAS 135)
• Database Software (CAS 125)
• Advanced Word Processing Software (CAS 205)
• Advanced Spreadsheet Software (CAS 215)
• Office Assistant Capstone – includes a 70-hour required internship (flexible scheduling) at an area business (CAS 290)
An optional support course is available for qualifying students. Your certificate can stand alone or count towards a degree program.
$133.50 per credit hour plus fees (Fall 2020).
Ask about financial assistance.
$27 Million in Scholarships and Grants Awarded in the 2018– 2019 Academic Year.
Computers, Library, Free WiFi and Programs for Adult Learner Success Offered Right Here in Your Neighborhood.
LET’S GET STARTED
CALL 847.925.6212 (English and Spanish)
APPLY at harpercollege.edu/apply
VISIT Learning and Career Center at
1375 S. Wolf Road, Prospect Heights