Paths to College and Career: Free Career Exploration and Intensive Training
Career exploration and free, intensive training in business communications, math, digital literacy, and essential professional skills.
You have so many opportunities ahead of you, and Harper College is a great place to start. Through the Paths to College and Career program, you can think about your future in a new way, explore career fields, and take advantage of intensive training in:
- English grammar and workplace communication
- Digital literacy
- Essential professional skills
Most training programs are FREE to you, and additional scholarships are available when you are ready to take the next step.
Late Fall 2022 Courses and Training
Guided Skills Tutoring at the Learning and Career Center (LCC)
The Guided Basic Skills Tutoring Lab is a free individualized, self-paced basic skills tutoring using educational software. A teacher is available to help you get started and provide additional support.
- Basic computer skills: Introduction to Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook using NorthStar Digital Literacy software
- Basic academic skills: Math, reading, and writing using Essential Education software
- Start any Tuesdays (9am to Noon or 5 to 8pm) or Thursdays (5 to 8pm) at the Prospect Heights Learning and Career Center
Omar Sanchez at email@example.com or 847.925.6782.
Information and offerings are subject to change. This program is made possible by the Illinois Community College Board's Innovative Bridge and Transition Grant.