Learn skills and techniques involved in the collection of blood from patients or donors for diagnostic testing.
- $17.73 local hourly average*
- Certificate requires a 3 week, full-time clinical internship
Make a difference working with diverse patients and donors in blood collection and diagnostic testing.
Courses to Career For hands-on learning in the latest skills and techniques.
Featuring supports for Academic Success including study skills, job readiness, and professional communication.
• Evening Academic Program plus a 3-week daytime clinical internship
• Ask About Financial Assistance
• Access to Free Support Services
• Convenient Location
Starting August 2020 Fall Semester
RSVP for an info session at harpercollege.edu/LCC
CALL 847-925-6212 for private consultation
PHLEBOTOMY CERTIFICATE Harper College Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Starting August 2019 (Fall Semester)
Evening Academic Program; 3-week daytime clinical internship including 100 successful blood draws.
Learn skills in blood collection for high-growth employment opportunities in a wide variety of healthcare facilities and organizations.
Take 3 Courses and Earn 8 College Credits and Certification:
• Medical Terminology (HSC 112—take before or with PHB 101)
• Phlebotomy Principles and Practice (PHB 101)
• Phlebotomy Internship (PHB 102)
$133.50 per credit hour plus fees (Fall 2020).
Ask about financial assistance.
$27 Million in Scholarships and Grants Awarded in the 2018–2019 Academic Year.
Computers, Library, Free WiFi and Programs for Adult Learner Success Offered Right Here in Your Neighborhood.
LET’S GET STARTED
CALL 847.925.6212 (English and Spanish)
APPLY at harpercollege.edu/apply
VISIT Learning and Career Center at
1375 S. Wolf Road, Prospect Heights