Print from your personal device or home.
Access to Student MobilePrint is only available to students enrolled in credit courses.
Use the Student MobilePrint webpage or Pharos Print Mobile App to print to student lab printers in the open labs, library and remote sites. Jobs can be released using student ID card or with a Harper Copy/Debit Card. Cards can be purchased or reloaded at the vending machines in each area.
Go to the webpage:
Log in using your Lab username and password.
Your job will be sent to a print queue. To print your document:
- BW jobs can be released at any of these locations:
- Library in Building F, rooms F206 and F306
- Open Lab in I223 or Y203
- Academic Support Center in Library, F110
- NEC room N100, N127 Library extension room or N234 Open lab
- Color jobs can be released in Y203 only
View the Visit Harper page for maps of locations.
To use print allocation for BW printing (Credit Students only)
- Credit students can use their print allocation to release a job from the Student Print Stations.
- Students can also add money to their Harper Student ID Card at the vending machines.
Pay for Print (BW and all color printing)
- Release any queued print jobs at the Pay Print Stations. You will need a Harper Copy/Print Debit Card.
- Cards can be purchased or reloaded at the vending machines in each area. Vending machines accept only one dollar bills.
- Your username will appear in the job list on the print release station.
- Jobs can be released by anyone so caution should be used when printing confidential information. Harper College is not responsible for any confidential information sent to a Harper College printer.
- Unclaimed jobs will be removed from the queue after 12 hours.
Use the Pharos Print Mobile App to check your print allocation or submit print jobs from your mobile device. Available for both iOS and Android devices.
Need additional assistance?
Please visit the Student Service Desk or view the quick guides below: