Understanding ISO 9000 (for managers and internal auditors)
This program provides an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9000 Quality Management System. The focus is on the five requirement clauses of ISO 9000 and an understanding of the interrelationship of the clauses as reviewed in concert with the company's existing documentation.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Have an in-depth understanding of the ISO 9000 Quality Management System.
- Review existing company documentation in relation to the standards.
- Understand the structure and content of ISO 9000.
- Review clauses 0 through 8.
- Relate ISO to the in-house quality management system.
Length: 8 Hours