Introduction to the Internet and Email
This course will teach participants to navigate the Internet and give them a basic
overview of Outlook Email.
- Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Use a search engine and hyperlinks and customize the browser.
- Block pop-ups and clear out the Temporary Files folder.
- Understand Anti-virus and Anti-spam software.
- Create an email account.
- Customize Outlook, create an email message and use the address book.
- Attach files to messages, download and print files received.
- Create distribution lists and organize messages in folders.
- Set appointments and customize the calendar.
- Create and update tasks.