Electrical Training for Industrial Environments
The Electrical Training Course will focus on electrical safety, risk management and troubleshooting in an industrial environment. Hands-on application of electrical theory and concepts will be emphasized. The hands-on application will be done in a controlled setting for risk and safety management.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of electrical safety and demonstrate that understanding by following safe work practices for working with industrial electrical equipment.
- Have a thorough understanding of the theory of electricity and its application in and industrial environment.
- Be able to draw simple schematics for electrical components.
- Conduct measurements and tests of common electrical equipment.
- Troubleshoot the primary causes of electrical failure and resolve the problem to maintain operations effectiveness and safety.
Length: 40 Hours