Facilitating for Results™
Develop skills to conduct productive, results oriented meetings, no matter how complex the issue or diverse the group.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Plan a focused meeting.
- Start a meeting by reviewing the purpose, desired outcome(s), ground rules, and agenda.
- Use facilitation techniques to encourage a wide range of views on discussion topics.
- Explain the difference between meeting process and meeting content.
- Keep the discussion on track while managing an appropriate meeting pace.
- Assign action items and make follow-up plans to conclude a meeting.
- Explain how to evaluate a meeting.
Length: 8-12 hours
Materials: Achieve Global