Harper College

Transfer Compact Agreements

Some four-year colleges accept the Associate in Arts degree as meeting all lower division general education requirements and grant automatic junior standing upon transfer. Students may have to meet additional requirements for some majors at these colleges. Acceptance of the Associate in Science (effective Fall 2016) varies by college. Please contact the school directly for more information. Contact Advising Services for more information. Schools with which Harper has a compact agreement are:

  • Eastern Illinois University
  • Governors State University
  • Illinois State University
  • Northeastern Illinois University
  • Northern Illinois University
  • Southern Illinois University
  • University of Illinois at Springfield
  • Western Illinois University
Last Updated: 4/3/24