Hotel Management Certificate
Advance in the lodging industry and participate in front desk activities, sales and supervision.
- $11.50 (entry level) to $24.93 (management) hourly average*
- Financial Aid eligible. (FAFSA)
RSVP for a Harper College Learning & Career Center Online Info Session
- Advance in the lodging industry preparing for front desk activities, sales and supervision.
- 10 months from job to career. $11.68/$25 an hour*
- Featuring supports for Academic Success including study skills, job readiness, and professional communication.
* Average earnings for Entry Level and Manager Wage data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics
August 202 Courses
- Evening classes available at 6 p.m.
- Many ways to pay, including Financial aid (FAFSA) and scholarships
RSVP for an info session at harpercollege.edu/LCC
CALL 847-925-6212 for private consultation
HOTEL MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATE
Harper College Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Evening Program: 2 Semesters and 7 Courses for 20 College Credits
• Intro to the Hospitality Industry (FSM 111)
• Hospitality Facility Maintenance (FSM 210)
• Hospitality Supervision (FSM 212)
• Hospitality Promotions (FSM 220)
• Food Standards and Sanitation (FSM 114)
• Front Office Operations (FSM 120)
• Hospitality Law/Risk Management (FSM 230)
Your Certificate can stand alone or count towards a degree.
$133.50 per credit hour plus fees (Fall 2020). Students can apply for financial aid grants, loans, and work study to help cover costs.
$27 Million in Scholarships and Grants Awarded in the 2019–2019 Academic Year.
Computers, Library, Free WiFi and Programs for Adult Learner Success Offered Right Here in Your Neighborhood.