Career Development Services
Assistance with career exploration and planning.
Career counselors help students with course selection, long term academic planning, and transfer information as well as support to students in clarifying and developing career goals and objectives. Career counselors educate, assist and guide students in the life-long process of career exploration and planning.
Career development support at Harper College provides:
- Career assessments and tools to aid in the career development process
- Career and major exploration workshops
- Online and print resources available within the Resource Lab
- Career counseling and educational planning
- Access to a resource lab with information on careers, majors, and job search topics.
Services for Harper students include
Services for community members include