Services for Students
The Career Development Center specializes in helping students who are undecided about their major. Our counselors and staff have many tools to help students with career direction including interest assessments, a resource library and a computer lab.
Get Help Choosing a Major
- Meet with a Career Counselor. Get help selecting classes based on your values, interests and educational goals.
- Career Paths: A tool to make the connection between academics and your future in the workplace.
- Major in Success! Free program for students still deciding on a major.
- What Can I Do With This Major? 75+ popular major areas, employment options and strategies for success in each major.
- Career Exploration Using Focus 2:
Focus 2 is an online, interactive, self-guided career and educational planning tool designed to help you make decisions about your future career goals and educational plans. Focus 2 will guide you through an interactive process to:
- Assess your work interests, values, skills and personality
- Discover occupations that match your personal preferences
- Decide which career fields and majors are a best fit for you
- Plan the career pathway that will support your personal needs and goals
Complete a registration form to create an account.
- Complete registration form | visit focus2career.com
- Enter 'Access Code': hawks
- Enter all required fields
- Submit registration form by selecting 'Continue'
- Go to login portal | visit focus2career.com
- Enter user name & password
- Submit 'Continue'