Be your best self. Counseling Services can help you get there. We offer support services such as stress reduction and wellness techniques to help students achieve their academic goals. We also work with community agencies to help students find additional support, as needed. Counseling Services does not provide long term or acute counseling care or services that involve or require diagnosis, medication or competency evaluation. For urgent needs, counselors have walk-in hours and can provide crisis intervention and consultation during business hours.
- ULifeline is an anonymous, confidential resource where you can be comfortable searching for the information regarding mental health and suicide prevention.
- Substance Abuse and Recovery Resources
- Cook County Dept. of Public Health -- Behavioral Health Information and Resources
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) -- Northwest Suburban
- Illinois Warm Line (FREE, talk line) -- 866.359.7953. Hours of Operation: Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm
- Veterans Crisis Line — Call 800.273.8255 and press 1.