Learning and Career Center in Prospect Heights
Jump start your career. These are short programs that give you hands-on experience. Classes are offered during the day and evening. Scholarships and other financial aid options are available. Students have free use of computers, library, WiFi and more.
All classes are held at the Learning and Career Center. Easy access from Prospect Heights, Wheeling and surrounding areas.
Choose from our credit certificates:
Change Children’s Lives and build skills for a high-demand career in early childhood education
- $13-22.50 hourly average; varies by experience and credentials
- Financial Aid Eligible
- Program features special support for academic and career success
- View Early Childhood Education .PDF
Advance in the lodging industry and participate in front desk activities, sales and supervision.
- $11.50 (entry level) to $24.93 (management) hourly average*
- Financial Aid eligible. (FAFSA)
- View Hotel Management Program .PDF
Learn basic care skills for patient well-being in healthcare facilities.
- $15.72 hourly average*
- Course includes mandatory 40-hour supervised clinical experience
- View CNA program .PDF
Learn skills and techniques involved in the collection of blood from patients or donors for diagnostic testing.
- $17.73 local hourly average*
- Certificate requires a 3 week, full-time clinical internship
- View Phlebotomy program .PDF
To waive the application fee, call 847.925.6212 or email email@example.com
Inquire. We can help.