Return to Campus
When You Come to Campus
1. Make sure you're feeling well. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
2. Wear your mask (no gaiters or valved masks are permitted). Masks are currently required indoors, regardless of vaccination status. (Note: Effective Aug. 16, masks will be optional indoors for fully vaccinated individuals.)
3. Maintain 6-foot social distancing.
As we return to Harper College, the health, safety and well-being of our community are our top priority. Our procedures and policies are designed to support safety, and must be followed by everyone while on campus.
Summer and Fall Courses
Some summer courses are returning for on-campus instruction, and select offices will have limited availability for on-campus appointments, in addition to their remote support.
This fall, on-campus, online (Online ANYTIME and Online LIVE) and blended class options are available.
Offices and Areas Open on Campus
Visit the pages linked below for information on hours and if an appointment or reservation is required.
- Academic Advising
- Access and Disability Services
- Center for New Students (orientation, tours and advising)
- Counseling and Hawks Care
- Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center
- MegaLab (Computer Lab) in Avanté (Reserve time through MyHarper)
- One Stop
- Testing Center
- Women’s Program
All other areas on campus will continue to provide remote and/or curbside services.
- Campus Mask Guidelines
- On Campus COVID Testing: Harper offers voluntary on-campus testing for students, employees and the community twice weekly.
- COVID Vaccination Information: Harper strongly encourages everyone who is eligible to be vaccinated. Learn more about getting vaccinated at the NCH Outpatient Care Clinic on campus and occasional on-campus clinics.
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Experiencing symptoms or been exposed to COVID-19?
- Do not come to campus.
- Fill out this COVID Reporting Form: Students | Employees
- See these guidelines on when someone may return to campus and detailed procedures.
- Daily screening assessment for Vendors/Contractors
For more information
- COVID-19 Advisory Archive
- Frequently Asked Questions for Students
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
- Information for Harper Employees
- Information for Students
- Remote Learning Resources for Students
- Travel Information
Questions? If you have questions or concerns specific to COVID-19 health and safety at Harper College, please submit them.