Return to Campus
When You Come to Campus
1. Make sure you're feeling well. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
2. Wear your mask. Masks are currently required indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks (no gaiters or valved masks are permitted) must be worn over your mouth and nose. See mask guidelines.
3. Maintain 6-foot social distancing.
4. Starting the week of September 19, students who come to campus and all employees will need to show they are fully vaccinated or testing weekly for COVID-19 under the governor's executive order. Learn more about how to upload your records to our Cleared4 system.
As we return to Harper College, the health, safety and well-being of our community are our top priority. Our procedures and policies are designed to support safety, and must be followed by everyone while on campus.
This fall, on-campus, online (Online ANYTIME and Online LIVE) and blended class options are available.
Starting the week of September 19, students who come to campus and all employees will need to provide proof of full vaccination or test weekly for COVID-19. Please see our Cleared for Harper page to learn more.
- Campus Mask Guidelines
- On Campus COVID Testing: Harper offers voluntary on-campus testing for students, employees and the community.
- COVID Vaccination Information: Starting the week of September 19, students who come to campus and all employees will need to provide proof of full vaccination or test weekly for COVID-19. Learn more about uploading your records. Free vaccines are available at the NCH Outpatient Care Center on campus.
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Experiencing symptoms or been exposed to COVID-19?
For more information
- COVID-19 Advisory Archive
- Frequently Asked Questions for Students
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
- Information for Harper Employees
- Information for Students
- Remote Learning Resources for Students
- Travel Information
Questions? If you have questions or concerns specific to COVID-19 health and safety at Harper College, please submit them.