Return to Campus
1/14/22 Spring Semester Update:
Remote instruction will be extended through the first two weeks of the semester due to the ongoing surge of COVID cases and hospitalizations. Classes and student services will now be remote through January 29. In-person classes and services will resume January 31. The Health and Recreation Center remains open. Read Dr. Proctor's message to students to learn more.
1/5/22 Spring Semester Update: The first week of classes (January 18-22) will be online. Read Dr. Proctor's message to students to learn more.
When You Come to Campus
1. Make sure you're feeling well. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
2. Wear your mask. Masks are currently required indoors, regardless of vaccination status. Masks (no gaiters or valved masks are permitted) must be worn over your mouth and nose. See mask guidelines.
3. Maintain social distancing.
4. Students who come to campus and all employees need to be fully vaccinated or test weekly for COVID-19 under the governor's executive order. Learn more about this requirement and how to upload your records to our Cleared4 system.
As we return to Harper College, the health, safety and well-being of our community are our top priority. Our procedures and policies are designed to support safety, and must be followed by everyone while on campus.
Spring 2022: On-campus, online (Online ANYTIME and Online LIVE) and blended class options are available.
Students who come to campus and all employees need to be fully vaccinated or test weekly for COVID-19. Please see our Cleared for Harper page to learn more.
- Campus Mask Guidelines
- On Campus COVID Testing: Free testing is available five days a week. Learn more.
- COVID Vaccination Information: Students who come to campus and all employees need to provide proof of full vaccination or test weekly for COVID-19. Learn more about uploading your records. Free vaccines are available at the NCH Outpatient Care Center on campus.
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Experiencing symptoms or been exposed to COVID-19?
For more information
- COVID-19 Advisory Archive
- Frequently Asked Questions for Students
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
- Information for Harper Employees
- Information for Students
- Remote Learning Resources for Students
- Travel Information
Questions? If you have questions or concerns specific to COVID-19 health and safety at Harper College, please submit them.