Return to Campus
When You Come to Campus
1. Make sure you're feeling well. If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
2. Masks are recommended.
3. Maintain social distancing in the classroom. (Beginning with the fall 2022 semester, social distancing in the classroom will not be required.)
The health, safety and well-being of our community are our top priority. Our procedures and policies are designed to support safety, and must be followed by everyone while on campus.
The governor's executive order requiring students and employees be fully vaccinated or test weekly for COVID-19 has been rescinded as of July 13, 2022. The Cleared for Harper requirement is no longer in effect.
- Campus Mask Guidelines
- On-campus COVID Testing
- The NCH Outpatient Care Center is located in the Health and Recreation Center (Building M). Please check the NCH website to see what services are currently provided.
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Experiencing symptoms or been exposed to COVID-19?
For more information
- COVID-19 Advisory Archive
- Frequently Asked Questions for Students
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund
- Information for Harper Employees
- Information for Students
- Remote Learning Resources for Students
- Travel Information
Questions? If you have questions or concerns specific to COVID-19 health and safety at Harper College, please submit them.