Instructions for Students Requesting Exams with Alternative Testing
Important: Please complete exam request at least seven (7) business days prior to your test.
- Make sure you request your accommodations on AIM prior to making an Exam Request.
- Go to My Harper Student Portal and log in.
- Click on Academic Success.
- Click Manage Accommodations.
- Click on Alternative Testing (left-hand side).
- Select the class from the drop down menu and click on the button to “Schedule an Exam."
- You will see information on the top of the screen about scheduling an Exam Request.
- Select the Request Type, Date, Time, and only the accommodations that you will need for this specific exam.
- Read the Term(s) and Condition(s) and check all the boxes.
- Click on the “Add Exam Request” button.
- You may receive a message that you are submitting a Late Exam Request. Select the
“Reason” from the drop down menu.
- Click on the “Submit Late Exam Request” button.
- You will receive a message that states:
- You will receive an e-mail that your exam request was received by the ADS office I-103.