Free ESL Tutoring
You will receive individual assistance online.
It's important that you succeed. That is why Harper offers you free online ESL tutoring with highly-qualified ESL instructors.
Free Online ESL Tutoring is Available by Appointment
- You must be a currently enrolled ESL student.
- Please be prepared to ask a specific question related to the information you are learning in class.
- Tutors are not available for general conversation practice.
- You may only make one appointment at a time.
- PLEASE NOTE: ESL Online Tutoring will be offered until face-to-face classes start again.
How to Make an Appointment for Online ESL Tutoring
1. To schedule an online tutoring appointment, click here: https://harpercollege.formstack.com/forms/esltutoring
3. Use a smart phone, iPad, laptop or computer with internet access to use online ESL tutoring.
4. Download WebEx. It is free in app stores for phones/ipads, and here for Windows-based computers: https://www.webex.com/downloads.html
5. Check your Harper student email before your appointment to get the WebEx meeting link for the tutoring session. (You may be asked to download the WebEx app after you click on the link if you did not already do it.)
6. Email any paragraph or essay that you want help with to firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before your session.
Tutoring Schedule for April 6 - May 8
|10 a.m.||10:00-12:00 p.m.|
|11 a.m.fg||11:00-3:00 p.m.|
|12 p.m.||Noon - 4:00 p.m.|
|12:30 p.m.||12:30-4:30 p.m.||1:00-3:00 p.m.|
|6 p.m.||6:00-8:00 p.m.|