Free ESL Tutoring
You will receive individual assistance online.
It's important that you succeed. That is why Harper offers currently enrolled ESL students free 30-minute online ESL tutoring sessions with highly-qualified ESL instructors.
Free Online ESL Tutoring is Available by Appointment
- You must be a currently enrolled ESL student.
- Please be prepared to ask a specific question related to the information you are learning in class.
- Tutors are not available for general conversation practice.
- You may only make one appointment at a time.
- PLEASE NOTE: Only ESL Online Tutoring will be offered since face-to-face tutoring is hard to socially distance.
How to Make an Appointment for Online ESL Tutoring
1. To schedule an online tutoring appointment, click here: https://harpercollege.formstack.com/forms/esltutoring
3. Use a smart phone, iPad, laptop or computer with internet access to use online ESL tutoring.
4. Download Zoom. It is free in app stores for phones/iPads, and here for Windows-based computers: https://zoom.us/
5. Check your Harper student email before your appointment to get the Zoom meeting link for the tutoring session. (You may be asked to download Zoom after you click on the link if you did not already do it.)
6. Email any paragraph or essay that you want help with to email@example.com at least 3 hours before your session.
Fall 2021 Tutoring Schedule for August 30 - December 10
|9 a.m.||9:00-12:00 p.m.|| 9:00 - 3:00 p.m.
||9:00 - 3:00 p.m.|
|10 a.m.||10:00 - 3:00 p.m.|
|1 p.m.||1:00-3:00 p.m.||1:00-3:00 p.m.|
|6 p.m.||6:00-8:00 p.m.|