Summer Launch is a fully online, instructor-led program designed to help you have a strong start to college. Throughout the six-week program, students will spend approximately 3 hours per day (15 hours per week) working on the course. Summer Launch runs from Monday, June 29 through Friday, August 7.
Why join Summer Launch?
Whether you are worried about starting college, have struggled in school in the past, or simply want to make the most of college, Harper College’s Summer Launch program will help you feel confident and prepared.
- Get to know Harper College through online sessions with your instructors.
- Learn about the resources and services that successful college students use.
- Fine-tune your study habits and build your academic skills.
- Connect virtually with Harper staff and faculty members who are ready to support you.
Completing Summer Launch has big advantages.
- Earn three college credits toward your degree.
- Earn a $600 grant toward tuition and fees for fall semester, upon enrolling for a minimum of 6 credit hours.
- Receive a Chromebook at the start of fall 2020 semester.
- Achieve a 2.5 GPA or higher in fall semester and be eligible for a $500 tuition award for your spring semester at Harper.
- Contact Alejandro Mendoza at email@example.com
Program details are subject to change.