Harper Launch Program
Harper Launch is a fully online, instructor-led program designed to help you have a strong start to college.
Throughout the eight-week program, students will spend approximately 3 hours per day (15 hours per week) working on the course. Harper Launch runs mid-January through mid-March.
Why join Harper Launch?
Whether you are the first in your family to attend college, have financial concerns, or have struggled in school in the past, the Harper Launch program will help you feel confident as your semester gets underway.
- Get to know Harper College through online sessions with your instructors.
- Learn about the resources and services that successful college students use.
- Fine-tune your study habits and build your academic skills.
- Connect virtually with Harper staff and faculty members who are ready to support you.
Completing Harper Launch has big advantages.
- Earn three college credits toward your degree.
- Earn a $600 grant toward tuition upon enrollment in six or more credit hours in the summer or fall semester.
- Receive a Chromebook at the start of spring 2021 semester.
- Contact Katye Speer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Program details are subject to change.