DREAM has representatives serving on many Strategic Planning teams and shared governance
committees including but not limited to the Diversity Committee and the Faculty Senate.
Our members also lead student clubs for students from ethnically diverse groups.
Each year in August DREAM and the Diversity Committee sponsor a Meet and Greet Open
House whereby the Harper Community is invited to stop by and meet the new faculty,
deans and historically underrepresented racial and ethnic diverse groups.
- Each Spring DREAM sponsors a networking session for all full-time and adjunct faculty
and historically underrepresented racial and ethnic diverse groups.
- Each April DREAM celebrates the conclusion of the DREAM Mentoring Program with the
entire Harper Community.
- Each Summer DREAM members lead and participate in the:
- Summer Scholars Summer Enrichment Program
- DREAM members also facilitate and/or attend the African-American and Latino parent