Alumni Virtual Mentoring
Are you looking for Career Inspiration, Career Motivation or Career Guidance?
Harper College Virtual Mentoring pairs alumni and students with Harper College Distinguished Alumni who are industry leaders and experts in their field for a unique one-on-one virtual mentoring experience.
Thank you for your interest in the 2022 Alumni Virtual Mentoring program! Registration is now closed. Please check back for future mentoring opportunities with Harper College Alumni.
2022 Harper College Alumni Virtual Mentors
Dr. Robert Bachus
Senior Principal Engineer,
Pastor, Second Baptist Church, Palatine
Managing Director and Head of Real Estate, Americas,
The Olayan Group
Dr. Alex Kantorovich
Senior Cardiopulmonary Medical Science Liason,
United Therapeutics Corporation
Principal, Senior Project Manager, MeritCorp Group, LLC
Care Center Team Manager, JourneyCare Barrington
Artist Management, Consultant
Vice President, Director of Operations and Engineering for CBS2 Chicago
Dr. Christopher Schneider
Professor of Sociology,
How does Alumni Virtual Mentoring work?
- Virtual Mentoring registration is open now until February 28. Register for a chance to be paired with your choice of virtual mentor.
- Click through the bios and learn about the Harper College Alumni Virtual Mentors. Then register for a chance to be paired with your choice of virtual mentor.
- Please select your preferred mentor choice. One registration per mentor.
- Mentor/Mentee matches will be selected the first week of March 2022.
- If you are selected as a mentee, you will receive instructions by email from the Harper College Alumni Program for connecting with your mentor virtually utilizing the Harper Connect, Harper College's new alumni networking platform. Not a member of Harper Connect? Learn more and join Harper Connect today!
- All communication and interactions will be conducted virtually, meaning using Harper Connect or by phone, email, text or video chat. You and your mentor determine the communication type and schedule.
- You will have the opportunity to have a unique one-on-one connection to ask questions
and seek career advice, motivation, and direction as well as learn about your mentor’s
career trajectory and how they became the leader that they are today. Read the mentee guidelines.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Harper College Alumni Program at 847.925.6701 or email@example.com