Alumni Virtual Mentoring
Are you looking for Career Inspiration, Career Motivation or Career Guidance?
Harper College Virtual Mentoring pairs alumni and students with Harper Alumni who are industry leaders and experts in their field for a unique one-on-one virtual mentoring experience.
Meet the Mentors
Owner, Paolo Cascio Photography
Village President, Village of Hanover Park
Jim MeierPrincipal, Senior Project Manager, MeritCorp Group, LLC
Shannon PlateLicensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Vice President, Director of Operations & Engineering, CBS2 Chicago
How does it work?
- From March 1 to March 31 learn about the Alumni Mentors and register for a chance to be paired with your choice of virtual mentor.
- One registration per mentor. Registration closes on March 31.
- Mentor/Mentee pairings will be randomly selected on April 1.
- If you are selected, you will receive instructions by email from the Harper College Alumni Program for connecting with your mentor virtually — meaning either by email, phone or video chat.
- You can then connect with your mentor during a mutually agreed upon time and using the mentor’s preferred method (listed on their bio page).
- You will have the opportunity to have a unique one-on-one connection to ask questions and seek career advice, motivation, and direction as well as learn about your mentor’s career trajectory and how they became the leader that they are today. Read the mentee guidelines.
Sign up for this one-of-a-kind opportunity for the chance to be paired with one of
these industry leaders and experts!
The registration period is now closed. Thank you for your interest in Alumni Virtual Mentoring!
For questions or additional information, please contact the Harper College Alumni Program at 312.925.6701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.