Alumni Virtual Mentoring
Coming Spring 2020!
Are you looking for Career Inspiration, Career Motivation or Career Guidance?
Harper College Virtual Mentoring pairs alumni and students with Harper Alumni who are industry leaders and experts in their field for a unique one-on-one virtual mentoring experience.
Owner, Paolo Cascio Photography
Village President, Village of Hanover Park
Jim MeierPrincipal, Senior Project Manager, MeritCorp Group, LLC
Shannon PlateLicensed Clinical Professional Counselor
Vice President, Director of Operations & Engineering, CBS2 Chicago
How does Alumni Virtual Mentoring work?
- Learn about the Alumni Mentors and register for a chance to be paired with your choice of virtual mentor.
- One registration per mentor.
- Mentor/Mentee pairings will be randomly selected.
- If you are selected as a mentee, you will receive instructions by email from the Harper College Alumni Program for connecting with your mentor virtually utilizing the Harper Connect platform.
- You will set up a time to connect with your mentor during a mutually agreed upon time.
- You will have the opportunity to have a unique one-on-one connection to ask questions and seek career advice, motivation, and direction as well as learn about your mentor’s career trajectory and how they became the leader that they are today. Read the mentee guidelines.
The registration period is now closed. Please check back in Spring 2020 for additional
details on Alumni Virtual Mentoring!
For questions or additional information, please contact the Harper College Alumni Program at 312.925.6701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.