Certificate of Insurance (COI)

Tenants' and Users' Liability Insurance Policy (TULIP)

Vendors and contractors doing business with the College or organizations using College premises or facilities should carry their own insurance to protect their own interests from allegations of bodily injury or property damage liability caused by their own negligence.

Facility renters must also provide a COI. If they do not have insurance the following is a source to buy inexpensive coverage for the day(s) of the event: URMIA TULIP.

Certificates of Insurance, which provide evidence that such coverage is in place, should be requested from all entities before the College engages their services or permits them to use our premises or facilities.

Entities with which Harper College does business may ask the College for such proof of insurance coverage. To receive a copy of Harper College's Certificate of Insurance provide please complete this form.