Honors Program Admissions Criteria and Application
Criteria for entrance into Harper College's Honors Program
You must fulfill any two (2) of the following:
- Cumulative high school grade point grade point average of a 3.5+ on a 4.0 scale; or 4.5+ on a 5.0 scale.
- SAT combined score of 1200 or higher (or ACT composite score of 25 or higher).
- Harper GPA of at least 3.5 with 12 hours of courses at 101 level or above.
- Letters of recommendation from two Harper College instructors.
- Written consent from Honors Program Coordinator, Harper College Honors Society.
Three easy steps to being accepted into the Honors Program
Complete the application online or download the application. You may fill out the application by hand, neatly and legibly. Please remember to
sign the application.
The online version of the application is automatically submitted to the Interdisciplinary Program Office and to the Honors Program Co-Coordinators.
A Honors Program Co-Coordinator will get in touch with you to set up an interview
appointment of approximately than 30 minutes.