General Education Learning Outcomes
Encourage students to develop the knowledge, skills and attitudes required of all educated individuals.
The general education learning outcomes are achieved as a result of successful completion of the general education requirements for any degree program. The outcomes state that upon completion of a degree program, the student should be able to effectively:
- Communicate information and concepts in oral and written formats.
- Use evidence to develop arguments, make decisions, and evaluate outcomes.
Diverse Perspectives and Cultures
- Examine diverse perspectives and cultures as they relate to the individual, the community, and the global society.
- Apply a variety of credible sources to support a given topic.
- Use quantitative analytical skills to interpret and evaluate problems.