The Academic Support Center is closed for Spring Break from Monday, March 27 through Sunday, April 2. Normal tutoring hours will resume on Monday, April 3.
Academic Support Center Spring 2023 Services
Academic Support Center services are available in-person at the Academic Support Center and online. These services include
- Anatomy Room
- Developmental Math Center
- Success Services
- Supplemental Instruction
- Tutoring Center
- Writing Center
On-Campus and Online
To make an appointment to meet in-person at the Academic Support Center or online, you can
- Call the Academic Support Center at 847.925.6539
- Stop by the Academic Support Center in F 110
- Use the Live Chat (above) to talk to the Front Desk during our regularly scheduled hours
- Log in to your MyHarper Student Portal (click on Academic Success for links to schedule a tutoring appointment)
Appointments scheduled through the MyHarper Student Portal must be scheduled at least 12 hours in advance.
Online drop-ins are available for the Writing Center and select subjects in the Tutoring Center. To join a drop-in tutoring session,
- Click on Live Chat (above or below)
- Chat with the Front Desk — they will ask you questions about your Harper ID number and the course you're looking for help with
- Click on the link in the chat to join the tutoring session
Drop-ins are available on-campus for several subjects. To join an on-campus drop-in tutoring session, stop by the Academic Support Center in F 110.
Click on View Our Current Schedule for information about drop-in tutoring hours.
View the current
Academic Support Center
Building F, Room 110
The Academic Support Center is open on campus and available by phone, email, or live chat
- Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Academic Support Center is available by email only on Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.