- Catalog Course Descriptions
- Vaccination Requirements
As a Health Career program, Harper College Massage Therapy Program encourages students to be up to date with vaccinations for influenza, COVID, varicella, TDAP and MMR, but as this program does not require an off-campus clinical rotation, this program does not require these vaccinations. Check with the Massage Therapy Program Coordinator at email@example.com to find out what other requirements must be completed prior to starting classes.
Note: This policy is unique to the Massage Therapy Program among Harper College’s other Health Careers programs. Other programs in the Health Careers division have requirements that differ from this policy, in most cases based on the requirements of that program’s clinical site(s) where students complete clinical internships.
- Admissions Process for the Massage Therapy Program
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Functional Abilities Required for Harper College Health Careers Division
- Functional Abilities Required for Massage Therapy Program
- Massage Therapy Clinic
- Program Mission and Philosophy
- Program Placement Outcomes
- Student Organizations
- Job Placement Resource Center