Resource for Excellence Fund
The Resource for Excellence Fund provides funding for the development of new and innovative educational programs as well as supports faculty development, community programs and partnerships the needs of Harper students.
The Resource for Excellence fund underwrites the Foundation’s Resource for Excellence Grants that encourage innovation and creativity among faculty and staff by funding programs and projects that support the Harper College strategic plan.
Examples of funded programs include:
- Fund students enrolled in Undergraduate Research programs
- Help students prepare for job interviews through the use of technology
- Support students on the autism spectrum as they transition from High School to Harper
- Expand access to the InZone program for children who face housing instability
- Creation of a campus Maker-Space for students and the community