Manufacturing Production Certificate
Open the door to high-tech, high-demand jobs
- Credit hours: 16
- Stackable to degree: No
- Potential job outcomes: Manufacturing production operator
Get ready for a career in manufacturing production with this 16-credit-hour certificate program. You’ll develop the core competencies of manufacturing and graduate ready to secure entry-level positions in the manufacturing industry.
Take classes in manufacturing and safety, quality and measurement, manufacturing processes, manufacturing maintenance and more. All courses are taught by skilled instructors who are experts in the manufacturing production field.
At Harper, you'll get hands-on experience working with and programming state-of-the-art manufacturing machinery, and will be eligible for certification assessments upon completion of the program.
Students interested in manufacturing technology may also be interested in:
- Advanced Manufacturing Technology AAS Degree
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operator I Certificate
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC) Operator II Certificate
- Manufacturing Basic Certificate