Several faculty members in the chemistry and biology departments mentor students on undergraduate research projects. Fill out an application or contact individual faculty members to get started! Research students earn elective credit for CHM 295, CHM 296 or CHM 297.
- Julie Ellefson: Water analysis of parking lot bioswales
- Roger House: Organic synthesis and other student-directed projects
- Dan Stanford: Organic synthesis and enzyme chemistry
- Joe Wachter: Synthesis of porous covalent organic frameworks (COFs) for hydrogen storage and catalysis
- Jace Robinson: Biology research