Dedicated to promoting academic success.
The Harper College Testing Center subscribes to the NCTA Professional Standards and Guidelines. We are dedicated to promoting academic success by providing students with testing services in a secure and professional manner.
**Important Update Regarding Remote Placement Testing**
Beginning Friday, November 20, 2020, Harper College will begin using Honorlock for all of its remote/at-home placement test proctoring as the College continues to embrace a remote learning environment. Honorlock features on-demand testing (no appointments necessary), compatibility with Chromebooks, and an overall more streamlined testing process. For more information about Honorlock, please refer to our Honorlock FAQ page.
- **NEW** Placement Testing at Home with Honorlock
- Course Placement Testing
- College Readiness Measures
- English Placement Testing
- Math Placement Testing (ALEKS)
- Harper Course Testing (Online Courses, Make-Ups, Access and Disability)
- Advanced Placement (AP) Tests
- CLEP Testing
- Harper Proficiency Exam
- GED Testing
- Illinois Constitution Exam
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- The Institutes Exams
- NLN / Limited Enrollment
- Pearson VUE Exams
- Proctoring Services
- State Seal of Biliteracy
Testing and Assessment Center
Harper's Main Campus
Building A, Room A148
Regular Remote Office Hours
Monday through Friday:
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, November 25, 2020 through Sunday, November 29, 2020.