Online ESL Classes
Did you miss the Fall 2020 Harper College Virtual ESL Open House?
Click on a link below to view a recording from the ESL Open House and experience an online ESL class or learn more about Harper's ESL programs and how to register:
Watch these videos to learn more about our online ESL classes
Take ESL classes online through Harper College. Registration for the Spring 2021 semester started November 12. Register today!
- You can choose from a variety of online ESL classes, including Reading, Writing, Grammar, Communication Skills, Pronunciation and more, at four different levels.
- You can choose how many classes you want to take. Most classes are flexible, with optional online meeting times.
- You can take English 101 (first year college English) after passing Level V Reading and Level V Writing. Advanced level students can take other college classes together with ESL classes.
- Classes are supported by free online ESL tutoring and supplemented with online options for conversation partners, ESL practice resources, and International Students’ Club participation.
You must have at least nine years of education in or outside the U.S.
- To register, first apply to the college. For application questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule your assessment through the MyHarper Student Portal.
- Take the assessment. Assessments are currently taken online.
To get started, see the Registration page.
Tuition and Fees
Harper College offers affordable ESL classes. To learn more about costs, visit the Tuition Rates page.
Harper's online ESL courses make it easy for students to learn English from anywhere in the Chicago area, across Illinois, or anywhere in the USA. Visit the Registration page to get started.
Are you looking to learn English from a USA-based college? Harper's ESL program welcomes international students. Visit our International Students page to get started.