How to Accept Third-Party Cookies on Your Computer
In Google Chrome:
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings... at the bottom of the page.
3. In the section entitled "Privacy" click the Content settings... button.
4. In the section entitled "Cookies" mark the Allow local data to be set option.
In Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
2. Highlight Privacy.
3. Mark the accept cookies from sites and the accept 3rd party-part cookies checkboxes and click OK.
In Internet Explorer:
1. Select Tools, Internet Options from the menu bar.
2. Select the Privacy tab and click Advanced.
3. Mark the Override automatic cookie handling checkbox.
4. Mark the First-party Cookies, Third-party Cookies, and Always allow session cookies checkboxes.