In Google Chrome:
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Show advanced settings... at the bottom of the page.
. In the section entitled "Privacy" click the Content settings... button.
4. In the section entitled "Cookies" mark the Allow local data to be set option.
In Mozilla Firefox:
1. Select Tools, Options from the menu bar.
2. Highlight Privacy.>
3. Mark the accept cookies from sites and the accept 3rd party-part cookies checkboxes and click OK.
In Internet Explorer:
1. Select Tools, Internet Options from the menu bar.
2. Select the Privacy tab and click Advanced.
3. Mark the Override automatic cookie handling checkbox.
4. Mark the First-party Cookies, Third-party Cookies, and Always allow session cookies checkboxes.