The Job Placement Resource Center (JPRC) can assist with your employment needs by connecting you with Harper students and alumni from a variety of programs of study. Connect with students and alumni through our online job management system, Hire a Hawk. With Hire a Hawk, you can post your open positions and have applicants apply directly through the site, at no cost to you! This online job management system is easily accessed by Harper students and alumni. View and download the JPRC Employer Guide
Resources for Employers
- Post a Job on Harper's Online Job Management System - Hire a Hawk
- Co-Op/Internship Experience
- Job Fairs
- Virtual Recruiting
- Programs and Degrees Offered at Harper
Policy for Posting Jobs on Hire a Hawk
Harper College is a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE) and abides by the NACE Principles for Professional Practice.
- Registration is subject to approval by the Job Placement Resource Center
- Jobs must be actual current openings for full-time, part-time, co-op or internship positions
- Positions must be appropriate to our students/alumni
- Harper College will not post jobs from Third Party recruiters
- Harper College will not give access to home based businesses
- No solicitation
Show that your organization values Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
What does Diversity, Equity and Inclusion mean for your company? Here are some points to assist you in reviewing your company's policies and procedures.
- Do you have a Diversity Statement?
- Is your website infused with the organization's commitment to diversity?
- Do you create job descriptions and job ads that include verbiage indicating that culturally competent candidates are desired and removing unintentionally biased language from job descriptions?
- Are you prepared to answer candidate's questions about your commitment to diversity?
Need help with staff training? Contact Harper Business Solutions for customized programs.