These online workshops will assist you in writing your resume and cover letter to prepare you for a job interview and to make you aware of the skills employers expect from employees. They are short presentations that you can view at any time. After watching the videos, as a current student or alumni, you can contact the JPRC for additional assistance with any aspect of your job search.
- Write a Resume That Gets You the Interview
- Don't Be Afraid of Interviewing
- Build the Skills Employers Want
- Being Career Ready
- So, You've Graduated... Now What?
- Harper College Virtual Career Workshop
- Timely Tips