Supply Chain Management Certificate
Supply Chain Management (SCM) encompasses the people, processes and technology responsible for bringing goods and services to the customer and consumer. In today’s competitive business environment, organizations must share effective and efficient supply chains to ensure sustainable growth and profitability.
This fully online program means you save time by not having to travel to class sessions.
Space is limited for the January 2023 program start.
Earn Four Certificates in Just Over One Year
Earn four certificates with the successful completion of this program in just over one year:
- Inventory/Production Control
- Supply Chain Management
Benefits of This Fast Track Program
- Earn college credit that can be applied toward an accredited Associate's degree.
- Prepare to enter a new industry or advance your career within SCM.
- Apply newly acquired knowledge within your current position.
- Get support from academic advisors throughout the program.
- Interact and share experiences with fellow students as part of a cohort.
- Learn from established industry professionals with SCM expertise.
What You'll Learn
- The various components of an End-to-End (E2E) supply chain within an organization
- How the supply chain drives the overall business and financial objectives
- Each of the processes involved within specific supply chain functions
- The role of technology in supply chain management
- Regulatory, legal and global implications of SCM
- The current trends in the industry including consumer and customer behavior and expectations
- How to evaluate the challenges, opportunities and operations associated with SCM
- How to solve problems within the quantitative and qualitative framework of an SCM program
- The types of positions and careers available within SCM today
Sample Course Schedule - Supply Chain Management Certificate
Your actual schedule may be different. Classes held online.
Job Outlook and Wage Information
Harper's Supply Chain Management certificate programs can help you prepare for positions in:
- Customer Service and Fulfillment Operations
- Demand Planning
- First-Line Supervisors of Production & Operating Workers
- Inventory Control
- Logistics Analyst
- Materials Management
- Production, Planning, & Expediting Clerks
- Purchasing Agent
- Supply Chain Analytics and Coordination
- Supply Chain Manager
- Transportation and Logistics
- Warehouse Management