Strategic Planning 2020-2024
Harper College is working with the community to develop an updated strategic plan. Once completed, this plan will set a strategic course for the College as it strives to achieve its vision of being an innovative and inclusive institution, the community’s first choice and a national leader for student success. The new strategic plan will guide Harper College for the next four years.
The theme of the strategic planning process, “Your Voice Our Potential,” highlights the importance of gathering input from all stakeholders. A series of gatherings and events are being planned to ensure broad input from all. Thus, the planning process will be conducted in the following stages:
- Dialogue Sessions
- Professional Growth and Service — How does Harper ensure all employees continue to grow and learn professionally? Monday, September 9, 2019
- Education in the 21st Century — How should the College respond to changes in education and the learners we serve? Monday, September 30, 2019
- The Changing Landscape of Work — How have expectations in the workplace changed? Tuesday, October 8, 2019
- The Changing Landscape of the Community — How does the College respond to the changing community? Tuesday, October 22, 2019
- Data Summits
- Friday, October 11, 9:00 a.m. - noon
- Thursday, October 17, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 28, 9 a.m. - noon
- Monday, November 4, 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.
For more information about Strategic Planning at Harper College, contact:
Interim Vice President of Institutional Planning and Strategic Alliances