Harper College district residents over the age of 14 are eligible to receive borrowing
To sign-up, visit the library and provide the following: proof of residency and photo
identification. The following are accepted proofs of residency: driver’s license,
state ID, passport, mortgage or lease papers, vehicle registration or insurance card,
utility bill, or bank statement. All forms of identification used for proof of residency
must have name and current address listed. Your library account will be renewed yearly
with proof of residency. If you would like to request an account online, please complete
the form here.
- District residents can borrow a maximum of 10 items at a time.
- Books, audiobooks, magazines DVDs, and CDs are all available for check-out.
- Newspapers are available for in-library use.
Other library services:
- District borrowers may use computers and databases in person, but no remote access
- Printing is available at a cost; only credit cards are accepted as payment (no cash).
- District borrowers can use study rooms, but no advanced reservations are available.
Visitors can check room availability at a Library service desk in person. Students
receive priority in room use, and visitors are not guaranteed time.
- Course reserves and semester loan technology are only available to current Harper
Not sure if you are in Harper’s district? Click here for more information on residency.