Meet our New Library
The David K Hill Family Library (AKA Building F - AKA "The Hill") houses the Library, Academic Support Services, and the Academy for Teaching Excellence. One of the first campus buildings it was completed in 1970 and remodeled in 1995. Planning for the current renovation began in 2014 with construction beginning in August 2016. The 26 million dollar project was completed early with the building reopening in April 2018. Highlights of the project include;
- 15 group study rooms
- Dedicated collaborative and quiet study areas
- The MakeShop (maker space)
- Library programming space
- More than 120 new computers
- Two Library instruction classrooms
- Improved wayfinding throughout the building (including two new elevators)
- Greatly improved lighting including lots of natural light.
Check back as we highlight different areas of the "The Hill" throughout the year.