NIU Business Degree in Three
Are you a high school senior who has already applied to Harper College?
If your student attends a District 211 high school, he or she has the opportunity to earn a bachelor’s degree from Northern Illinois University in as little as three years, while saving up to $20,000.
First, students earn 20 hours or more of early college credit while attending high school. Next, they complete additional gen eds and required courses at Harper College. Finally, they transfer to Northern Illinois University to complete their bachelor of science degree in business.
Or call 847.925.6700 for more information.
NIU Business Degree in Three Features
- Focused advising and coordinated courses across all three institutions, leading to a faster path to your student’s business degree.
- Ability to earn 20 hours or more of early college credit while still in high school. Learn more.
- Five NIU bachelor of science degree options, including: Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, Management and Marketing.
- Additional cost savings by participating in Harper College’s Promise Scholarship program or taking advantage of other financial aid opportunities.
District 211 Advantages
- Earn early college credit.
- Save time and money by starting your bachelor's in business while still in high school.
Harper College Advantages
- Experienced faculty focused on teaching and learning.
- Affordable tuition.
- Small class size.
Northern Illinois University Advantages
- Full-time academic advising to students entering the College of Business
- Advising specific to your student’s business major.
- 31 professional student organizations to help students focus on what they love about business, while growing their professional networks.
- A variety of professional development opportunities, including Meet the Firm and Meet the Intern events, mock interviews, resume critiques, and internship and job fairs.