Services for Success
Harper wants you to succeed in your college experience.
You'll find a variety of different support services to meet a variety of student needs. Some of these support services include:
- Academic Advising and Counseling
- Academic Support Centers
- Access and Disability Services
- Career Development Center
- Center for Multicultural Learning
- Center for New Students
- Health and Psychological Services
- International Student Office
- Transfer Information
For more information on these and other support services that can help you succeed at Harper, visit Student Life. Questions? Call 847.925.6700 to talk to an Admissions Outreach specialist.