Building H, Room 187
Monday to Thursday: noon–9 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
The state-of-the-art HVACR Open Labs give students hands-on experience working with a variety of both commercial and residential units.
The labs feature more than 100 pieces of major equipment, including: residential gas fired furnaces; air conditioning systems; boiler hydronic systems; refrigeration trainers; commercial walk-in refrigerators; ice machines; commercial rooftop units; and geothermal systems.
- Instructors are in the labs to assist the students with the course content
- Practical hands-on training demonstration by the instructor
- Students apply and practice their skills in the labs under the supervision, direction and guidance of the faculty and staff
- Students competency level demonstration of the task to the instructor (Practical Testing)
- Harper’s program provides all the tools and materials students need to complete their hands-on training in a state-of-the-art facility.