Academic Advising and Counseling Services
Get help from start to finish.
Students are encouraged to see an academic advisor each semester to update their educational plans, choose an Area of Interest, check for changes in the Harper curriculum and verify transfer information.
Choose the service that best meets your needs.
- Already applied, but never taken Harper classes: Center for New Students
- Currently or previously enrolled at Harper: Contact information for your assigned academic advisor or recommended advising location is found in your My Harper Portal
- Transferring Prior Credit or Work Experience to Harper: Go forward even faster by inquiring about getting credit for your prior college or work experience
- Plan to transfer: Transfer Information
- Interested in an accelerated, part-time program: Fast Track Program
- Improve reading, writing, and math skills prior to attending Harper: Summer Scholars Program
- International student on F1 Visa: International Student Office
- ESL: English as a Second Language Office
Academic Advising FAQs
Please review these before you contact an academic advisor or counselor. Chances are you'll find the answer here.