Get help from start to finish.
Students are encouraged to see an academic advisor each semester to update their educational plans, choose an Area of Interest, check for changes in the Harper curriculum and verify transfer information.
Choose the service that best meets your needs.
- Already applied, but never taken Harper classes: Center for New Students and Orientation
- Currently or previously enrolled at Harper: Schedule an appointment with your assigned academic advisor in your MyHarper Portal
- Transferring Prior Credit or Work Experience to Harper: Go forward even faster by inquiring about getting credit for your prior college or work experience
- Plan to transfer: Transfer Information
- Interested in an accelerated, part-time program: Fast Track Program
- Improve reading, writing, and math skills prior to attending Harper: Summer Scholars Program
- International student on F1 Visa: International Student Office
- ESL: English as a Second Language Office