Reaching for Stellar Service®
This course provides skills for developing the service mindset and behaviors that create customer loyalty, even after service failures. This is a foundational course that teaches core skills, knowledge, and attitudes every employee should have. It is available as either a 2-day workshop or as individual 4-hour modules.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe what stellar service is and the challenges of delivering it.
- Discuss the benefits of customer loyalty to the employee, the organization, and customers.
- Explain the importance of the employee's role in building customer loyalty.
- Identify key defining moments in customer interactions.
- Identify and discuss the three dimensions of service.
- Describe the four key qualities that customers expect from stellar service.
- Use the four key qualities to evaluate and improve the service they deliver.
Length: 4 hours
Materials: Achieve Global
Professional Development Page