Recreational Sports & Fitness Day
Thursday, February 20, 2020
How do you Rec?
Join in on the fun at the Health and Recreation Center and enjoy free entry for the day! Participate in a group exercise class, play pickle ball, or have your photo taken at our How Do You Rec Photo Booth to receive a free T-Shirt.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- FREE GUEST DAY 5:30 A.M. - 10 P.M.
- *HOW DO YOU REC PHOTO BOOTH 9:30 A.M. - 8 P.M.
- *OPEN PLAY PICKLE BALL 11 A.M. - 12:45 P.M. (Field house)
- *SPIN CLASS 11:30 A.M. - 12:15 P.M. (M1008)
- *STRENGTH CLASS 4 - 4:50 P.M. (M1010)
- *PILATES CLASS 5 - 5:50 P.M. (M1010)
- E-GAMING ROOM HOURS; 11 AM – 7 PM (M1201)
*Receive a free t-shirt with participation.
Must be 18 years or older with a valid I.D. to participate.