Health and Recreation Center Membership
Harper College Health and Recreation Center is a new state-of-the-art 135,000 square foot facility committed to promoting healthy lifestyle choices for Harper students, employees, alumni and surrounding community in a friendly and inclusive environment.
Membership to the Health and Recreation Center is free to Harper students taking more than zero credit hours during the semester. Monthly, annual, and single entry memberships will be offered to Harper employees, retirees, and alumni along with members of the community, seniors and the military at a fee.
Stop by the Health and Recreation Center welcome desk to purchase your membership today!
20 free group exercise classesModern locker rooms with free daily digital lockers
Complimentary towel service
Fitness Center with:
• 35+ Cardio machines with personal viewing screens
• Rowing machines
• Life Fitness Synergy360 multi purpose training hub
• 18+ Matrix Ultra Series strength training equipment
• Seven Hammer Strength Olympic weight lifting platforms Use of the four court field house
Suspended jogging track (1/8 mile)
Six lane pool with deep end during open lap swim and family swim times
Click on the membership types below for more information and pricing.
Visiting Student Membership (Winter Break)
College students! Home for the winter or summer break and need a place to work out? Purchase a visiting student membership and take advantage of all the Health and Recreation Center has to offer!
Winter Break (November 23, 2019 - January 12, 2020):
- Purchase between November 23 and December 14, 2019 for $45.
- Purchase after December 14, 2019 for $35.
- Winter break ends January 12, 2020.
- Community Member
- Household Member (community)*
- Senior (62 years of age and up)
- Visiting Student
- Harper Student
- Household Member (student)*
- Harper Recent Graduate
- Harper Alumni
- Harper Adult Education Development (AED) Program
- Harper Dual Credit and Credit by Exam Program
- Harper Career Skills Institute (CSI)
- Harper University Center Program
- Harper Employee
- Household Member (employee)*
- Harper Employee Retiree
Community Members, Student Members and Employee Members are eligible to add one household member 18 years of age on a monthly or annual basis. Click on the membership type above for pricing. *Note: To establish eligibility, household member must present two recent documents showing current shared address. I.E., government issued ID, utility bill, lease agreement, etc. The household member is not eligible to add additional household members. Household members will be added to the paying primary members account for payments.
Single Entry Pass
Single entry passes are available to household members and community members for $10 and to Harper employees, alumni, retirees, seniors and military for $7.
For more information about membership, please contact Dimitra Zougras at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847.925.6815.