Welcome to Campus Recreation
The Health and Recreation Center (Building M)
Membership to the Health and Recreation Center is available to Harper students, employees, and the surrounding community. The Health and Recreation Center is a new state-of-the-art 135,000 square foot facility and is managed by the Department of Campus Recreation. We are committed to enriching the quality of life of Harper students and the surrounding community by providing innovative, educational and recreational opportunities and programs.
- The Gaming Room will be closed from December 18 through January 2 during winter break and will reopen on Monday, January 3 at 10 am.
- The Fieldhouse (all four courts) and the elevated track will be closed from December 18 through January 2 during winter break and will reopen on Monday, January 3.
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year's Day: Closed
Adjusted Facility Hours:
- Christmas Eve: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday after Christmas: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- New Year's Eve: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Sunday after New Year’s Day: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Chillax and Breathe
Life can be stressful. Take time to chill, relax and breathe with Daniel on Thursday, December 9 at 8 a.m. Move, stretch and unwind through natural movements, mindful meditations, and breathing techniques that will help calm your nerves and disarm your flight or fight response. All levels are welcome and no equipment is needed
Harper Student Access Dates:
- Fall 2021 Term - August 23 to January 17, 2022
- Harper Hawks Athletics
- Palatine Park District (PPD)
- Northwest Community Healthcare (NCH)
- Harper Student Involvement
- Harper Wellness
Coronavirus (COVID19) Phased Opening
The Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center (a partnership between Harper College, Northwest Community Healthcare and Palatine Park District) is open. Learn more about Harper’s COVID-19 response on our advisory page. The safety of our students, faculty and staff are our only priority. For inquiries regarding the Health and Recreation Center closure, please contact Julie Bearden at 847.925.6801 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For membership questions please contact Veronica Tantoco at 847.925.6862 or email@example.com. Please visit our FAQ page for more information.
Student Engagement Virtual Events