Welcome to Campus Recreation
The Department of Campus Recreation is committed to enriching the quality of life of Harper students and the surrounding community by providing innovative, educational and recreational opportunities and programs. We are currently offering virtual workouts daily provided by our certified group fitness instructors as we want you to stay healthy and physically fit while practicing social distancing. Check out our schedule by clicking on the blue box below.
Three Ways to Join Our Daily Virtual Workouts:
- Current Virtual Fitness Schedule or Mobile Device Fitness Schedule
- Harper Events Calendar
- Harper Campus Recreation Facebook page @HarperCampusRec
Coronavirus (COVID19) Update
The Foglia Foundation Health and Recreation Center (Building M) will remain closed until further notice. Harper’s COVID -19 Response team continues to monitor data and regional guidance on a weekly basis. The safety of our students, faculty and staff are our only priority. When it is safe to return to campus we will notify our members immediately. Please continue to check the Harper Advisory web page for updates.
- For inquiries regarding the Health and Recreation Center closure, please contact Julie Bearden at 847.925.6801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Questions? Please visit our FAQ page.
- For membership question,s please contact Dimitra Zougras at 847.925.6815 or email@example.com.