Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) digital badge earners
will learn all eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains. Participants know
how to manage communications and network security, along with administering software
Prerequisite: CompTIA Network+, Security+, or equivalent experience.
- Apply security and risk management principles
- Understand asset classification
- Identify security engineering concepts
- Manage communications and network security
- Apply identity and access management controls
- Test system security controls
- Apply security operations control
- Administer software development security
Learn all eight CISSP Common Body of Knowledge (CBK) domains. Validate knowledge by meeting the necessary preparation requirements to qualify to sit for the CISSP certification exam. Additional CISSP certification requirements include a minimum of five years of direct professional work experience in two or more fields related to the eight CBK security domains, or a college degree and four years of experience. Prerequisite: CompTIA Network+, Security+, or equivalent experience.