Passport to Success
This program helps students successfully navigate their first semester at Harper College. Students travel around campus and engage in a variety of Passport events and activities-making connections with other students, college faculty and staff, and campus resources. Along the way, they earn stamps in their passport!
The Passport to Success includes five categories:
- Academic Planning: Three required activities.
- Academic Support: At least one related workshop, event or activity through the Writing Center, Tutoring Center or Success Services.
- Information Literacy: At least one library workshop.
- Career Planning: At least one related workshop, event or activity.
- Campus Engagement: At least four campus events or activities.
Students may submit completed Passports to their Start Smart instructor through the end of the fall semester. All students who complete a Passport will be entered into a drawing! The drawing will be held at the conclusion of the fall semester.
Passport workshops, events, and activities are listed below, and are updated regularly.
Event listings for Fall 2017 will be posted soon.