Practical personal finance tools and tips.
- Annual Credit Report - Learn information about credit reports and get your FREE credit report from the nationwide consumer credit reporting companies: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
- Tax Benefits for Education - Learn directly from the Internal Revenue Service about higher education tax advantages in the form of credits and deductions.
These resources offer a wealth of information for your personal financial wellness.
- Debt Payoff Guide - Having debt can be scary. Use this calculator and information to develop a personal debt payoff plan. This guide will teach you about different strategies and techniques to manage your debt. Learn how much you can actually save by making that extra payment and accelerating paying off your debt.
- iGrad - Learn from financial experts about money management, student loans, resume critiques and job searches. You even have an option to sign up for a personal tailored, recommendation of courses and videos. Visit often to read current articles, play games, and use the calculators and budget tracker to manage your personal finances.
- myFICO.com - Gain a better understanding on the importance of good credit. This site provides extensive practical information about FICO scores and credit reports, and how they have a major impact on your life. You can request a free estimate to get a range of your FICO score.
- MyMoney.gov - A federal government website that provides comprehensive tools to help manage your personal finances during life events when you need to make smart decisions. Topics include buying a home, securing a loan, planning for retirement, balancing a checkbook and budgeting.
- Napkin Finance - Pick from over a dozen financial topics that interest you. Your education about money is creatively posted on napkins, and through short videos and articles. Complex financial topics are broken down into simple, easy, bite-sized lessons.