|These resources offer a wealth of information about financial literacy and personal
- Cash Course - Your real-life guide to taking charge of your money. Online personal finance tools
help you build real-life-ready financial skills.
- iGrad - The Financial Literacy tab of this website offers articles, interactive tools,
calculators, videos and games on every topic you will need to manage your personal
- ionLearn - Information and videos are available to help with your personal finance including
budgeting, saving, managing debt, protecting your identity, and other money matters.
If you have a federal loan, as a Harper College student, you can sign up for iontuition/ionManage
for an online loan management resource. It is FREE to Harper students.
- MyMoney.gov - A federal government website that provides comprehensive tools to help manage your
personal finances during life events when you need to make smart decisions. Topics
include buying a home, securing a loan, planning for retirement, balancing a checkbook
- Debt Payoff Guide - Having debt can be scary. Use this calculator and information to develop a personal
debt payoff plan. This guide will teach you about different strategies and techniques
to manage your debt. Learn how much you can actually save by making that extra payment
and accelerating paying off your debt..