Harper College

Transfer Credit From a University Outside the US

Step 1. Apply to the College.

Step 2. To have your education credentials from a foreign country evaluated, contact ONE of the following:

Step 3. The Office of the Registrar at Harper College will use the results to determine the transfer of foreign credit to Harper College. Students will receive an email notification once the evaluation has been processed.


Talk with an advisor about Credit for Prior Learning

Last Updated: 6/18/24